Monday, September 13, 2010

Cory + Amber Married!

I recently assisted and 2nd shot at a wedding for Jylare Smith of Jylare Ann Photography.  (pssst...click HERE to vote for Jylare and enter to win a free mini-session with her!) It was such a fabulous experience and I am truly grateful to Jylare for being willing to let me tag along!  As I am trying to gain knowledge and experience in the wedding market, I hope to be able to assit/2nd shoot for other photographers as well!  It was really fun...and thanks to Cory and Amber and their wonderful families for making it a beautiful wedding!  Enjoy some of my pics...





My favorite image of the day!  Love happy accidents!  Love the fact that it's out of focus...it gives it such a dream-like quality!!!!



Thanks again Jylare for a wonderful learning experience!  It was so much fun and I definitely learned a lot!!!!

No comments: