Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baybee Boo Designs - Capri Shades Product Launch

My friend Summer and her friend Lindsay, both new moms, have started a new business!  Their "Capri Shades" are amazingly adorable, and I'm happy to say that I was able to help photograph some of their new line for their website!  These are perfect for protecting your little one from the sun, the wind or even just from everyone's germs!  (You know those friendly sort of people who think it's OK to just come up and touch your baby without your permission...) 

Here are Summer (left) and Lindsay (right), each with their little darlings!


So go ahead and check out their website and take a look around!  These would make great baby shower gifts too! 

I am so happy to be able to help these ladies out and wish them the best of luck in their new venture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Shari for shooting our little ones and our shades! You are so wonderful to work with and you are so talented!

Love,
Summer & Lindsay

Tricia Reynolds said...

Shari,
I have finally started blogging again and noticed you had left me some comments! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your photos; you are so talented!
-Tricia