Thursday, May 14, 2009

Change is comin'...

I am excited to announce the upcoming launch of my new website and redesigned blog! If everything goes as planned, it will be up and running on June 1st! I am currently having a logo designed and can't wait to show you all my new stuff!

With that, I need to let you all know that my discounted session fees will expire on June 1st. (Prints and CDs will still be at 30% off though!)

So, if you are interested in booking a session with me (for ANY time in the future) take advantage of the discounted session fees by booking with me on or before June 1st. (Session fee must be paid IN FULL in order to receive the discount.)

The new fees will be as follows:

Snap Session: $50 (individuals only; lasts about 30 minutes)
Individual Sessions: $75 (lasts about 1-2 hours)
Group Sessions: $150 (Up to 4 people, $20 per person thereafter, lasts about 1-2 hours)

email me: sharihansonphotography@gmail.com call me: 714.865.3885 to book your session today!

1 comment:

Nate said...

I have a question
What is included with the cost of a session - do you get some prints or a cd? If so how many images,and or prints does it include.

Maybe its on here somewhere but I couldn't find it
thanks