Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Bear | Orange County Newborn Photographer

I'm so pleased to introduce baby Baron, aka "Bear," my sweet cousin Kay's new baby.  He's so scrumptious, I just get all mushy inside looking at these!  I even got a little teary eyed as I was editing... there is just something so purely magical about newborn babies!

I have really enjoyed the few times I've been able to come shoot new babies while they are still in the hospital.  No, it's not the same as a birth story, but honestly, it's almost as good!  They are usually only a day or 2 old when I come and FRESH from heaven.  I can't say it enough, PURE MAGIC.  And I want to be completely honest...I didn't miss all the props and poses and blankets, etc that newborns shoots usually consist of!  Simple and natural - seriously those new babies are the most beautiful things on the planet and do not need any accessorizing to make them cuter.  Am I right?

Thank you Kay and Matt for letting me come photograph your sweet baby boy.  I love you guys!

If you're pregnant and considering having your birth story photographed, or if you're interested in some hospital photos like these, I'd love to hear from you!  ( makes a great baby shower gift! I offer gift certificates in any amount!)


Kellie said...

Love that last one!

Lori said...

I love that you got pictures in the hospital! What a cute little "Bear"!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke Photography said...

newborns are precious, love her green silky robe as a nice color pop! gorgeous images!

Stock Photography said...

Gorgeous pictures !!!
So cute baby , this is really amazing post .