Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

So, I kind of slacked off on my promise to do another drawing once I reached 50 followers...but here I am, redeeming myself.  :)  I will do a drawing for a FREE 30-minute session + 10 images on CD each time another 25 people start following my blog...  I'm only doing this until I reach 100 followers -- so that means only 2 more drawings!  I currently have 350 likes on my Facebook page -- and so I'm thinking of doing some kind of giveaway once I reach 500...  Stay tuned!

Anyway...back to the blog giveaways!

My first winner (when I reached 25 followers) was Seth Braithwaite...and you can see their pics HERE...

My second winner is...


Congratulations! 

Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to fit in a session before Christmas...otherwise, you have until April 30, 2013 to redeem this prize! 

sharihansonphotography@gmail.com or call/text 714-865-3885

HAPPY TUESDAY Y'ALL!

xo, Shari

No comments: