Thursday, November 19, 2009

'tis the season to give!


With the Holidays practically upon us, I can't help but think about how quickly this year has flown by, and how much I have been blessed with. With that feeling of deep gratitude comes a yearning to serve. Sometimes I feel like I don't have much to give...but then I think, "Wait! I can give pictures!"

I know how much I value pictures of my family, and so I'd like to ask you to nominate a family who you think is deserving of this gift. There aren't really any guidelines, but for example, it could be someone who has fallen on hard times financially or someone who you really admire.

The winning family must be able to meet me within 15 miles of Huntington Beach for their session, and the session must be completed by December 9th in order to have pictures in time for Christmas.

All of the nominations will be carefully considered and the winner will be determined by a special panel of judges. (not ME!)

The winning family will receive a 1-2 hour photo session with me along with a Top 10 CD and their choice of two 8x10s or one 11x14. (total value: approx. $470)

Please send a paragraph (or more) explaining who you are nominating and why to: sharihansonphotography@gmail.com. Please include your nominee's contact information with your entry. All entries must be received by 12 noon on Monday, Nov. 30th.

The winner will be announced and contacted on Tuesday, December 1st.

**Special Note** If you'd like to remain anonymous to your nominee, make sure you specify that in your entry, and I will make sure to keep it a secret!!!

No comments: